- Create a YouTube account and upload your video to it.
- Beginning April 22, 2011, complete the video submission form on the site and submit your video's YouTube link on the Entry Form page.
- Download, print, complete and sign all of the waiver forms and the Rules & Regulations form. If you are under age 18, be sure to have your parent or legal guardian sign the forms. Also, a waiver must be submitted for each person appearing in your video.
- Completed waivers can be submitted by:
Email: Subject: Random Acts of Greenness Forms email@example.com
Fax: ATTN: Random Acts of Greenness Contest 407.434.2216
Mail to: ATTN: Random Acts of Greenness Contest PO Box 3193 Orlando, FL 32802
- Make sure you received a confirmation email that your waiver packet has been accepted and that your video has been successfully uploaded.
- Go to Facebook.com/OUCthereliableone to vote for your video by Liking it.
Note: To be eligible for the contest, your video and the completed waiver documentation must be received by 5 p.m. EST on June 1, 2011.
How to Vote
Beginning April 22, visit us at Facebook.com/OUCthereliableone to watch the Random Acts of Greenness videos and vote for your favorites. Check back often to see how your video is doing and to check out the new posts. Voting will be open until June 12.
- Tell your family, friends and classmates to Like OUC on Facebook and Like your video.
- Belong to a team, club or board? Get them to vote for you.
- Send a message to your friends on Facebook with a link to your video on OUC’s Facebook page.
Tips for Success
Follow these simple rules of conduct to make sure your video is accepted into the contest.
- Be Respectful. Have fun and be creative but avoid content that might be harmful or offensive, including defamation, cultural insensitivity, discrimination, nudity or profanity.
- Be Original. Do not plagiarize or copy anyone else's work. Avoid the use of copyrighted or trademarked materials, including obvious logos or brand names on clothing, props or backgrounds.
- Be Appropriate. Any videos that suggest, encourage or promote illegal, inappropriate or dangerous behavior will be excluded from the contest. Advertisements or solicitations also will be excluded.
- Be Responsible. Do not include any personal information in the video that you do not want the world to know.